NPE: The Plastics Show has always been the premier event for learning about and experiencing the latest technology in the plastics industry. NPE2024 will take that experience exponentially further by providing hours of informative educational sessions throughout the event, creating an immersive learning journey designed to help businesses tackle the ever-changing challenges of the industry, with exclusive opportunities to gain insights from plastics experts around the world.
“With more than 100 sessions total and 60 industry speakers present at NPE, attendees will learn about the future of plastics, the important part they play in our evolving industry and how plastics contribute to our daily lives and circular economy,” said PLASTICS President and CEO Matt Seaholm.
“NPE2024 is more than an opportunity to discover the latest products,” said Arlene Davis, Director of NPE Content and Experience at PLASTICS. “It is a show that brings the whole plastics ecosystem together to innovate, collaborate and share findings that will shape the future of our global industry for years to come.”
Attendees shape their own experiences
Those with Expo Pass registration for NPE2024 will have access to more than 75 education sessions located right on the show floor at PLASTICS’ all-new Spark Stages:
- Bottling Stage: Discover advancements in technologies for the beverage and non-food segments.
- Innovation Stage: Witness the latest in electrification, Industry 4.0, thermoplastic alchemy, UV blockers, engineered thermoplastics and other exciting topics (sponsored by the Plastics Hall of Fame).
- Sustainability Stage: Explore how the entire plastics supply chain is developing solutions to improve efficiency, reduce materials loss, use less power and more (sponsored by Nova Chemicals).
Off the show floor, and for the first time in its history, NPE will host some of the industry’s best and brightest speakers. These sessions, available with the Expo Premier pass, include:
- Industry briefings featuring thought leaders in the automotive, building and construction, consumer goods, and medical and packaging industries.
- A comprehensive plastic industry briefing that will include:
- The Purpose of Plastics (Louis Efron/Gallup Group)
- The Global Impact of Plastics (Dr. Perc Pineda/PLASTICS Chief Economist)
- Global Plastics Treaty Update (Patrick Krieger, PLASTICS VP of Sustainability)
- Market Trends Sessions including the U.S. recycled plastics industry, the future of polyethylene and polypropylene and other leading topics (Chemical Market Analytics)
- The Future of Plastics (Shawn Dubravak, PhD, Global futurist, trendcaster and former Chief Economist at Consumer Technology Association)
Informative, actionable takeaways
Also available is the Expo Plus pass that includes sessions on advanced artificial intelligence applications to workforce development, business productivity and profitability, sustainability and advancement of the circular economy, and more. Attendees are encouraged to tailor their NPE education schedules to meet their personal business needs.
“These new education sessions are an opportunity to gain insightful takeaways that will help companies and individuals solve their toughest challenges and shape the future of the plastics industry,” said Davis.
For more information about NPE2024 and to see all of your registration options, visit npe.org.